Favnetsoft.Com - On the last article, I wrote an article about how to flash Lenovo A6000 TWRP 184.108.40.206 on Android Kitkat. Now I will share with you how do flash TWRP Recovery 220.127.116.11 by SevenMaxs on lenovo A6000/Plus/SE. So, TWRP version I use is 18.104.22.168 which have been developed by SevenMaxs, member of lenovo-forum.ru. Ok, do not waste any more time, let's do it.
Pre-Requisites Before Flash Lenovo A6000 TWRP 22.214.171.124 (Lollipop)
- Your device running Android Lollipop (Important)
- Backup of your personal data (contact, photos, videos, music, etc)
- Make sure the battery capacity charged more than 40%
- Download and install Lenovo A6000 USB driver
- Download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Download Lenovo A6000 TWRP 126.96.36.199 by SevenMaxs (Lollipop)
How to Flash Lenovo A6000 TWRP 188.8.131.52 by SevenMaxs (Lollipop)
- Extract A6K2877SMLL502-droiddosh.com.zip
- Copy the recovery.img file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot or C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot directory
- Power off your device
- Go to bootloader mode by hold down Volume Down and Power Button together
- Connect your device to computer through USB cable
- Now go to the folder where the Minimal ADB And Fastboot program is installed (C:\Program Files (X86)\Minimal ADB And Fastboot)
- Hold shift button and Right-Click on an empty space and select “Open Command Window Here” option, a command window will open up
- Now, enter the following command to check whether your device is recognized by the computer
- If you see a device id, then your device is connected successfully.
- Enter the following command to flash the Lenovo A6000 TWRP 184.108.40.206 by SevenMaxs
- Once the recovery image is flashed, enter the following command to reboot
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Now you have successfully finished flashing the Lenovo A6000 TWRP 220.127.116.11 by SevenMaxs (Lollipop). Once your device reboots, switch it off and press the Volume Down, Volume Up and Power Button simultaneously to boot into the TWRP recovery mode.