Pre-Requisites Before Downgrade Lenovo A6000
- Backup of your personal data
- Your device running Android Lollipop (Important)
- Make sure the battery capacity charged more than 40%
- Lenovo A6000 Lollipop Stock Recovery is still installed on the device
- Download Lenovo A6000 Stock ROM Kraft-A6000 S040 (Kitkat)
We won’t be held responsible for anything happening to your device during this process. We will help you during such situation. Please read follow each and every step as mentioned below.
How to Downgrade Lenovo A6000 to Kitkat from Lollipop
- Copy Lenovo A6000 Stock ROM Kraft-A6000 S040 to your SD card
- Switch off your device then press and hold the Volume Down, Volume Up and Power Button simultaneously to boot into stock recovery mode
- On recovery menu, choose apply update from sd card then select Lenovo A6000 Stock ROM Kraft-A6000 S040 and install
- Wait until the upgrade process is completed then reboot to system
- If the device is running normally, boot into recovery mode then select wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition
Favnetsoft.com relies on ads and donations to help pay for things like domain. You can help support us by send a little donation via Paypal.