Pre-Requisites to Upgrade Lenovo A6000 from Kitkat to Lollipop
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50 %
- Device not rooted
- Download Official Stock ROM Lenovo A6000 - Lollipop here
We won’t be held responsible for anything happening to your device during this process. We will help you during such situation. Please read follow each and every step as mentioned below.
Step by Step How to Upgrade Lenovo A6000 from Kitkat to Lollipop
- Copy stock ROM Lenovo A6000 - Lollipop on your SD card
- Go to the Recovery Mode by pressing the volume up and volume down then press power button
- Make a full system wipe of data partition and cache partition
- Choose apply update from sdcard then select the Stock ROM zip file and enter by pressing power button
- When the message comes complete then “Reboot to System” (the first boot can take up to 5 minutes)
Favnetsoft.com relies on ads and donations to help pay for things like domain. You can help support us by send a little donation via Paypal.