Pre-Requisites To Install TWRP Recovery
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50 %
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device, read the tutorial here
- Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources option
- Connect your Lenovo A6000 to your PC and install the application (CDROM) which you can see in your My Computer or This PC
- Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC, read the tutorial here
- Download the following TWRP recovery.img from here
- Tutorial How To Flash TWRP 22.214.171.124 Lollipop (SevenMaxs) on Lenovo A6000/Plus/SE
- Tutorial How To Flash Lenovo A6000 TWRP 126.96.36.199 Kitkat (SevenMaxs)
Rooting or installing a custom rom or recovery might brick your device or your device may act abnormally and you also lose the device warranty. You may even get a dead SD card which might not work or you can leave your device in a dead state. Before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We are not liable for any loss of data or any property of yours by any mean.
Step by Step Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo A6000 Lollipop
- Extract lenovo-a6000-twrp-favnetsoft.com
- Copy the recovery.img file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot or C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot directory
- Open C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot or C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot directory and right click on py_cmd.exe file and Run as Administrator
- In the command box type the following:
- You will get this message:
- Now type in the command box
adb reboot bootloader
- This will reboot your device into Bootloader / Fastboot Mode.
- Now type again in the command box
fastboot boot recovery.img
- Once you get the finished message in the command box then type the following command to reboot Lenovo A6000.
Favnetsoft.com relies on ads and donations to help pay for things like domain. You can help support us by send a little donation via Paypal.