Favnetsoft.Com - Rooting your device allow you to access the entire operating system and customize just about anything on your Android. With root access, you can also get around any restrictions that your manufacturer or carrier may have applied.
One of the most obvious incentives to root your Android device is to rid yourself of the bloatware that’s impossible to uninstall. Additional benefits include the ability to install special apps and flash custom ROMs, each of which can add extra features and streamline your phone performance. And on this article I will guide you, how to root Lenovo A6000 which running on Android Lollipop 5.0.2.
Pre-Requisites Before Root Lenovo A6000 Lollipop 5.0.2
- Your device running Android Lollipop 5.0.2
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure the battery capacity charged more than 60%
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device, read the tutorial here
- Go to Settings » Security and enable Unknown Sources option
- Download and install Lenovo A6000 USB driver
- Download and flash Lenovo A6000 TWRP Recovery 188.8.131.52 Lollipop by SevenMaxs
- Download SuperSU v2.46 for Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus/A6000 SE
How to Root Lenovo A6000 Running Android Lollipop 5.0.2
- Copy SuperSU-v2.46-favnetsoft.com.zip from PC to SD card through USB cable
- Switch off your device then press and hold the Volume Down, Volume Up and Power Button simultaneously to boot into TWRP recovery mode
- On TWRP recovery menu, go to Install
- Select Install zip and navigate to SuperSU-v2.46-favnetsoft.com.zip.
- Swipe to confirm Installation of zip.
- Congratulation! You have successfully rooted your Lenovo A6000, A6000 Plus, or A6000 SE