One of the most obvious incentives to root your Android device is to rid yourself of the bloatware that’s impossible to uninstall. Additional benefits include the ability to install special apps and flash custom ROMs, each of which can add extra features and streamline your phone performance. And on this article I will guide you, how to root Lenovo A6000 which running on Android Lollipop 5.0.2.
Pre-Requisites Before Root Lenovo A6000 Lollipop 5.0.2
- Your device running Android Lollipop 5.0.2
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure the battery capacity charged more than 60%
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device, read the tutorial here
- Go to Settings » Security and enable Unknown Sources option
- Download and install Lenovo A6000 USB driver
- Download and flash Lenovo A6000 TWRP Recovery 18.104.22.168 Lollipop by SevenMaxs
- Download SuperSU v2.46 for Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus/A6000 SE
Rooting or installing a custom rom or recovery might brick your device or your device may act abnormally and you also lose the device warranty. You may even get a dead SD card which might not work or you can leave your device in a dead state. Before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We are not liable for any loss of data or any property of yours by any mean.
How to Root Lenovo A6000 Running Android Lollipop 5.0.2
- Copy SuperSU-v2.46-favnetsoft.com.zip from PC to SD card through USB cable
- Switch off your device then press and hold the Volume Down, Volume Up and Power Button simultaneously to boot into TWRP recovery mode
- On TWRP recovery menu, go to Install
- Select Install zip and navigate to SuperSU-v2.46-favnetsoft.com.zip.
- Swipe to confirm Installation of zip.
- Congratulation! You have successfully rooted your Lenovo A6000, A6000 Plus, or A6000 SE
Favnetsoft.com relies on ads and donations to help pay for things like domain. You can help support us by send a little donation via Paypal.