1. Android 2.0-2.3.xSettings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
2. Android 3.0- 4.1.xSettings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
3. Android 4.2.x and higher.In Android 4.2 and higher versions, the Developer Options menu and USB Debugging option have been hidden. In former 4.X versions of Android, USB Debugging option is under Developer Options menu.
1. Enable "Developer Options Menu".
- Click Menu button to enter into App drawer.
- Go to "Settings".
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap "About phone" or "About tablet",
- Scroll down to the bottom of the "About phone" and locate the "Build Number" field.
- Tap the Build number field seven times to enable Developer Options. Tap a few times and you'll see a countdown that reads "You are now 3 steps away from being a developer."
- When you are done, you'll see the message "You are now a developer!".
- Tap the Back button and you'll see the Developer options menu under System on your Settings screen.
Go to Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging. Tap the USB Debugging checkbox.
Favnetsoft.com relies on ads and donations to help pay for things like domain. You can help support us by send a little donation via Paypal.