Favnetsoft.Com - Simple tutorial how to revert back to Kitkat from Lollipop just by installing a TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A6000 which is running on Lollipop and then flash the Stock Rom Kitkat for Lenovo A6000.
Pre-Requisites to Downgrade Lenovo A6000 from Lollipop to Kitkat
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50 %
- Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A6000 which is running on Lollipop, read the tutorial here
Note: if you want to downgrade using stock recovery, you can read the article here
- Download Official Stock ROM Lenovo A6000 - Kitkat here
We won’t be held responsible for anything happening to your device during this process. We will help you during such situation. Please read follow each and every step as mentioned below.
Step by Step How to Downgrade Lenovo A6000 from Lollipop to Kitkat
- Copy stock ROM Lenovo A6000 - Kitkat on your SD card
- Boot into TWRP Recovery mode by hold down Vol Up, Vol Down, and Power button together.
- Make a full system wipe of dalvik cache, data, cache etc using the “Format button”
- Go back the main screen and select “Install” and then press one level up and select the SD Card.
- Now select the Stock ROM zip file and “Swipe Install”
- When the message comes complete then “Reboot to System”