System RequirementWindows XP
How to install:
- Download the driver INSTALLER.
- Uninstall previous Samsung USB drivers from "Programs And Features" and "Device Manager".
- Run the installer "SAMSUNG_USB_Drivers_188.8.131.52.exe" and proceed with the installation steps, finish the installation and restart your computer.
- Connect it to your computer via USB cable.
- If your phone is still not correctly recognized by Odin and the driver installer finished installation successfully - skip the 2nd method and use the 3rd. If drivers didn't install correctly (e.g. the installer failed to launch or failed to finish installation) - try the 2nd method first.
Download DriverSamsung USB Driver v184.108.40.206 - Windows XP - Download v220.127.116.11 | Samsung Official [Direct Link]
Favnetsoft.com relies on ads and donations to help pay for things like domain. You can help support us by send a little donation via Paypal.